- Hose Clamps & Worm Drive
- Seamless, Pinch & Ear Clamps
- Pex Seamless Pipe Clamps
- Constant Tension Clamps
- T-Bolt Clamps
- Specialty Clamps & Packaging
- Embossed Worm Gear Clamps
- Quick Release Clamps
- Create-a-Clamp Kit
- Murray Split Die Thread Chaser
- Murray Tri-Gage Combo Tool
- Clamp Crimping Tools
- "Flexible Clamp Driver"/Nut Runner & Clamp Key
Murray Split Die Thread Chaser Tool
The Murray Tools Split Die Thread Chaser repair system is designed to save you time and money. Because our hex dies are split and utilize our special spring design, you can place our metric and standard thread dies below the damages on your bolt or stud, then using a 6 point deep well socket, chase the threads clean. Our patented system is fast and easy to use, and because you start on clean, undamaged threads, you avoid cross threading.
Due to the ease of use and portability of this professional thread repair system, the Murray Split-Die is a must for repair kits and numerous rethreading applications.
Our dies come in National Coarse, National Fine and Metric sizes.
We offer hex dies for the following sizes of bolts and studs:
Standard Thread Repair: 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1"
Metric Thread Repair: -5mm-0.8, 6mm-1, 8mm-1, 8mm-1.25, 9mm-1, 9mm-1.25, 10mm-1, 10mm-1.25, 10mm-1.5, 11mm-1.5, 12mm-1.25, 12mm-1.5, 12mm-1.75, 14mm-1.25, 14mm-1.5, 16mm-2, 20mm-2.5, 24mm-3.0*Use either a 1", 1 7/16" or 1 7/8" sized deep well socket.
- Repair damaged fasteners faster than conventional thread repair tools
- Avoid costly downtime of equipment due to major disassembly
- By using a socket, you can use our repair tool in tight quarters
- Built to last using hardened alloy steel
- For Automotive, Marine, Industrial, Mining, Agricultural & Manufacturing
- Save time and money
* OUR THREAD REPAIR SYSTEM IS DESIGNED TO SAVE TIME AND AVOID MAJOR DISASSEMBLY WHERE THE THREADS IN NON-STRUCTURAL OR LOAD BEARING PORTIONS OF THE FASTENER HAVE BEEN DAMAGED. PLEASE BE SURE TO REPLACE BOLTS OR STUDS WHICH ARE DAMAGED TO THE POINT WHERE THE INTEGRITY MAY BE COMPROMISED EITHER PRIOR TO, OR AS A RESULT OF, USING THE THREAD REPAIR SYSTEM, PARTICULARLY IN APPLICATIONS AFFECTING PERFORMANCE OR SAFETY. MURRAY TOOLS DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM THE USE OF DAMAGED FASTENERS REPAIRED BY THE THREAD REPAIR SYSTEM OR THE CONTINUED USE OF ANY FASTENER WHERE THE INTEGRITY OF THE FASTENER HAS BEEN COMPROMISED RENDERING THE FASTENER UNFIT FOR REPAIR OR CONTINUED USE. WHERE DAMAGE IS EVIDENT, PLEASE FOLLOW THE RECOMMENDED GUIDELINES FROM THE MANUFACTURER REGARDING REPLACEMENT OF DAMAGED FASTENERS.